When and how is Bali opening for national and international guest’s in 2020.
The first phase: July 9th.
Businesses will begin to reopen to the local people in Bali.
The second phase: July 31st:
Bali will reopen the island to all domestic tourists. Indonesian tourists will be able to travel to the island for the purpose of tourism. All tourism activities, tours and attractions will reopen.
The Third Phase: September 11th:
Bali will officially reopen to international tourists. No further details have been released if Bali will be open to all countries or if testing will be required. Please update with your own country rules and regulations.
Summer offer 2020
“New normal” reopening offer:
We are ready for the reopening of our resort with the“new normal” starting on Bali.
For that we have a special holiday offer, starts from 15th of July on and during the whole August month.
Pay 1 and get 1 free.
You pay for one night you will get one additional night for free. You buy one dive, and get one additional dive for free. This offer is for room and diving only. Food and beverage is not included.
5 good reasons why you should spend your next holiday in ABWonderdive Bali:
- We are an exclusive 4*+ resort with a lot of outdoor space.
- Our room categories are included 3 villas and 2 deluxe rooms with good space around all.
- The restaurant is spacious and open, with own tables for each room and villas.
- In our place you have your own private sun bed, pool towel, sun umbrella and privacy.
- All rooms have disinfection and cleanliness is high priority in ABWonderdive Bali.
All prices are in IDR (Indonesian Ruoiah) 1K = 1000 IDR